Wednesday 13 May 2015

Dopplegangers attack on Jews

It has been brought to my attention that there are fake nics masquerading as me attacking the Jews on Paltalk with anti-semitic slurs.

Let me make this absolutely clear

I am not an anti-semite. I ABHOR SUCH EVIL

To the Jews who have received anti-semitic slurs, you can rest assured that those nics do not come from me, but actually masquerade as me.

It offends me my Jewish friends when you are slandered in this way. You have had to put up with enough from many of the Gentiles and I don't desire to put any more wood on the fire of anti-semiticism.

If you have been offended on Paltalk, come to me and I will talk to you and we can sort this mess out.

Answering Judaism.

See this article as well: http://answering-judaism.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/dopplegangers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment