Sunday 20 July 2014

Bias of Media against Israel: My comments

If there is one thing that angers me, it is the bias that the media has against the nation of Israel. They have no problem being silent on Palestinians attacking Israel but if Israel is trying to defend itself: "WHA!!! Look at what Israel is doing to these poor Palestinians"

I am not advocating that these nations should kill each, war if possible should be avoided, but I am sick of the bias that exists against Israel itself. Furthermore, an ethnic Palestinian doesn't even exist, the Palestinians today came from Jordan, NOT the West Bank.

Am I saying kill Palestinians or Israelis, ABSOLUTELY NOT!! God forbid if I suggest the two should massacre each other.

Israel, be it secular or not, has a right to exist and the Jews have the deed to the land. Their living there is conditioned on their obedience, but the ownership of their land, doesn't change.

"Leviticus 26:40 “‘But if they will confess their sins and the sins of their ancestors—their unfaithfulness and their hostility toward me, 41 which made me hostile toward them so that I sent them into the land of their enemies—then when their uncircumcised hearts are humbled and they pay for their sin, 42 I will remember my covenant with Jacob and my covenant with Isaac and my covenant with Abraham, and I will remember the land. 43 For the land will be deserted by them and will enjoy its sabbaths while it lies desolate without them. They will pay for their sins because they rejected my laws and abhorred my decrees. 44 Yet in spite of this, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them or abhor them so as to destroy them completely, breaking my covenant with them. I am the Lord their God. 45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I brought out of Egypt in the sight of the nations to be their God. I am the Lord.’”

46 These are the decrees, the laws and the regulations that the Lord established at Mount Sinai between himself and the Israelites through Moses.".

The Jews should they repent and turn to God will be allowed to live in the land, but this is not a licence to kick Jews OUT if they disobey, that is NOT anyone's job at all.

The Jews have a right to live in the land and Israel has a right to exist as a nation.

See the following videos by Jacob Prasch:
Palestine? Palestinian?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2mFMpSPNEU
The Israeli Occupation Myth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzBDWLuTp90

See also Jacob Prasch's debate with Alex Awad, starting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5asWpdWh5w

TRUTH about the ISRAEL & HAMAS Conflict by Keith Thompson (KeithTruth): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBmF7FwRVE

I would also encourage people to read this as well: http://watchmanforjesus.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/letter-from-jacob-prasch-revealing-some.html

Answering Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment