Thursday 24 April 2014

Destroyed opportunity of an interview?

It is claimed by some certain individuals that Sam Shamoun was unhappy with me for telling Rabbi Blumenthal to avoid his show. They claim I have done this to Shamoun.

Once again, THIS IS A LIE.

I haven't spoken with Rabbi Blumenthal about Sam Shamoun ever. The few interactions I have had with Yisroel Blumenthal have namely been article responses and comments sections, which can be found on these pages:
http://yourphariseefriend.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/response-to-answering-judaism-acts-21-part-1/
http://yourphariseefriend.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/response-to-answering-judaism-acts-21-part-2/

The first article I have commented on in the comments section, as well as posting a link on the School of Matthew, Contra Brown and Shapira is not a Trinitarian.

Other than those interactions, I never told Blumenthal to avoid Shamoun, let alone spoken about Shamoun to him. In fact, Rabbi Blumenthal and I don't talk to each other that much. He is a busy man and I myself have other things to do.

I would personally love to see Sam Shamoun and Yisroel Blumenthal have written correspondence with each other and put issues onto the table, it would be beneficial.

Sam Shamoun, if you happen to be reading this, I have not even spoken to Yisroel Blumenthal about you. Check the articles I have commented on and you'll see I have said nothing about you.

As for those who are constantly trying to rub Shamoun the wrong way by lying about me, Stop doing so, because I am sick and tired of having to dispel these constant lies. May God bring those liars to repentance or judgement upon them.

Answering Judaism.

No comments:

Post a Comment